Saturday, April 28, 2007

If you can't tell, I let Matt mess around with our blog. Hence the sudoku game and the music from the "Office". He has really started to get into the blog, so you'll probably be seeing some changes in the near future.

BIG NEWS!!!! Ally took 12 steps yesterday. In one day she doubled her previous record. I am soo proud of her. She probably would have kept going had she not decided to stop and get excited. Ally is talking soo much. 90% of what she says though, I am not sure if I understand. She will come over to me and just start jabbering to me, as if I understand. I go along with it and it is so cute. Yesterday Matt called to say he was on his way home and we hung up. I looked at Ally and said, "Daddy, is on his way home". She crawled as fast as she could from the kitchen to the living room window, stood up on her stool and started banging on the window yelling dada. It was the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

nicole said...

That's so fun! They just keep doing new things everyday. I love the talking, and it just gets funnier! :) That's a cute story about Ally running to the window to look for Matt. I wish that things like that were predictable, so we could pull out the video camera and capture it all!