Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I had a doctor appointment this morning and everything is going well. I passed my glucose test a few points lower than I did with Ally. I was excited because the last few days I have started shaking after I have certain foods (maybe it was all in my head). So the doctor said I am right on schedule for August 31 still. Darn!! I was kind of hoping they'd move my date up, but it's still a little soon.
A little Ally update...If you ask her if she wants to eat, she goes to her booster seat. If you ask her if she wants a drink, she goes to the refrigerator. If she wants a drink she will pull on your hand and lead you to the refrigerator. If she is hungry, she says "mmmmm". If you tell her you are leaving, she goes and stands by the door. When my cell phone rings, she says "dada". When we tell her it is time to pray, she folds her arms and sits quietly. The other day she kept coming up to me and folding her arms, so we said LOTS of random prayers that day. She blows bubbles in the pool. She can touch the bottom of the pool (3 ft). She doesn't mind when I dunk her in the pool. She can climb onto the couch and get off successfully. We thought she had mastered getting off of our bed and then this morning she rolled off and bumped her head really good. She likes to play Mario Party with mommy.
I know there are more things, my brain is a little fried right now.

No comments: