Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I have decided that Ally is so very easily entertained. Why does she have toys? I wonder this all the time. I can give her a clean baby wipe and she is entertained for 1/2 an hour. Right now she is playing with a can of corn, that she has been carrying around the house for the last 2 hours. I am waiting for her to drop it on her toe. She's come close a few times already. Ally loves to play with paper towel rolls and wrapping paper rolls. She loves to play with her clothes. She will carry them all over the house. She puts her clothes in her doll stroller and pushes them around. Why? I'm not quite sure. She has also found a new love...Matt has a shoe box of misc things that was on the floor in our room..she'd go in our room and open the box and sit on the floor and go through the things. Her favorite things in the box are the pass along cards. Future missionary?

No comments: