Thursday, June 28, 2007

I totally recommend prenatal massages. Tonight I went to Tyler Mason and it was fabulous. I think everyone should get at least one massage when they are pregnant. It's nice to be able to get out of the house and be in an adult only atmosphere and get pampered. I am going to go again in a few weeks and get a manicure and pedicure as well. The prenatal massage is so totally worth the money. It is the best massage for the money there.
Today Ally and I went to Columbus and spent the day with our friends the Nehrings. We went to the mall there and they have a nice playground inside the mall. We got to meet some really nice women that are going to be in Linds' new ward. The kids wore themselves out. We went to a bookstore there in the mall and they had a Thomas the Train table set up and another table with puzzles, a doll house, and a car track. The kids liked playing in the bookstore. Ally slept hard the whole way home. Thanks for a fun day Linds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We sure enjoyed having you two (or three I guess)down yesterday. Have a wonderful weekend.


Love,
Linds and Boys