Monday, June 11, 2007

On Saturday Matt had a test and then we were on our way to Warsaw for the rest of the weekend. We had a great time. His parents are in the process of moving and fixing up their new house. We had fun helping them pick up sticks from the yard and watching Matt clean out gutters and pull loose tree limbs from the trees. The weekend was great. Our drive home however was great until the last hour, when Ally threw up ALL OVER HERSELF, THE SEAT, AND HER CARSEAT. It was very gross. So we stopped at Wendys and I took her inside to clean her up and change her clothes. Let’s just say, I am sending Wendys an email about the need of baby changing stations in their bathroom. I was so glad I had her changing pad with me, but it was still gross changing her on the floor of the public bathroom. Matt got the job of cleaning up the carseat and the rest of the backseat. Then we had to drive the rest of the way home smelling throw up. YUK!! We still don’t know what made her sick, but thought she had gotten it out of her system. This morning we were getting ready to sit down to the table when Ally comes in and Matt notices she had poop running down her leg. Again, YUK!! Who knew my kid could be so gross. I am really hoping she has everything out of her that is making her sick because Matt is at work and I have a hard time cleaning up so much gross stuff while pregnant. Those fumes really start to affect my stomach. I am hoping our day goes better. I had planned on going to the pool, but am going to save myself from possible embarrassment (if Ally were to have something gross come out of her) and stay home today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, poor Ally! I hope she is feeling better! Poor kid, and you! I just love reading your posts, they are so real. I hope she's feeling better, and I hope whatever she has you two don't catch. Glad to hear that you had a fun weekend however!