Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lake Michigan
On Thursday we went with Matt's parents and sister to the Warren Dunes. It was so nice to relax on the beach and have nothing to do except for swim, play in the sand, and lay out in the warm sun.
Ally and Matt playing in the sand. Ally loved the sand. She played in it for a few hours. She wasn't so sure about the cold water. Next year we'll have to go back in August when the water is warmer and I am a little more comfortable.

I thought this was a cute picture. It looks like she doesn't have any teeth even though there are 9 going on 10 teeth in her mouth.

Matt dug a hole and put Ally in it. She didn't seem to mind too much.

After the beach we headed up to St. Joseph. The sole reason being for a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE piece of cake. Did I say the cake was HUGE? Okay so I have never taken a picture of this cake, but take my word for it, it is big. It is a 6 layer chocolate cake. This cake is a pregnant woman's dream. It is so big you HAVE to share it with someone and you WILL have to take 1/2 of it home. So if you are ever anywhere near St. Jo, you should stop by the South Bend Chocolate Company. I need to call the stores around Indy and see if any of them have this cake. If so, my body is indeed in trouble.


No comments: