Saturday, July 07, 2007

Today we took Ally to the apple orchard.


Dad, what are you doing?
Nice apple Matt!
Picking an apple.
A better view of the apples with dad.
Want a bite of my apple? It is nice and crunchy.
Ally has been teething or so we think, for the last 24 hours. It has been the worst of her teething so far. This morning her temp got up to 103 and then we got it down with some Ibuprofen. She has been cranky, whiny, moany, since yesterday. Luckily she slept through the night and didn't throw up on the way home from Matt's parents house (like last time). Today though, she didn't want to eat anything, but she drank whatever I gave her. Tonight she fell asleep while I was rocking her. I haven't had her fall asleep in my arms in quite a few months. It was really nice, but I know it was just because she wasn't feeling good. Hopefully church goes better for us tomorrow.

1 comment:

traci said...

Natalie was cranky all day Saturday as well. We weren't sure if it was teeth or illness as Jeremy was very sick. Then this morning I put my finger in her mouth and felt her very first tooth.

She's much happier today.

Looks like you guys are finding plenty to do to keep you busy.