Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Okay so I didn't do a very good job at taking lots of pictures at the State Fair. Here are a few...don't worry I am going again this week and will try to take more pictures. We went to the fair with Matt's parents and sister. We had a great time.
This sheep scared Ally. She was sitting in her stroller next to him/her and looked away and the sheep had it's face close to Ally's face and it baaaad right in her ear. She burst into tears and wanted out immediately.
If you look closely at Ally's face you can tell she had been crying and is VERY tired. Can't you just tell she is tired by looking at her. She did so well.
I got to eat some of the fair food I wanted to. I couldn't eat everything I wanted to because I would have made myself sick. I got to eat some tators, ice cream from the Dairy Bar, and a lemon shake-up.

No comments: