Monday, October 01, 2007

Family Pictures and a great family weekend
On Thursday night after Matt got done with class we drove up to Matt's parents house for the weekend. We had a fun weekend. Friday Matt did yard work with his dad. That night we tried to ride the Dixie, but it didn't want to start, so we came back home. Saturday night his parents had a house warming party and it was lots of fun. Sunday we went to church and had a big family lunch with Matt's grandma.
When we got home today, I was unpacking our bags and in one of the bags I found a pair of Cosette's shorts. The reason I am mentioning this is because I didn't know anyone else helped me pack clothes (I am the one that packs all of the clothes). When I was packing Ally kept trying to put a pair of Cosette's shorts in every dresser drawer she could open and I kept taking them out. Obviously she found a better spot for them. I just thought it was kind of funny to find her sisters shorts in with Matt's and my stuff.
Okay on to pictures. Matt and I have been trying to get a picture of the 4 of us since Cosette was born and we keep forgeting. So on Sunday after church we had his dad take pictures. Matt wanted the picture to have the corn in the background. Now, if you've ever tried to take a family picture, it is very tricky. You have to look at the camera and at the same time try to get your kids looking at the camera and have everyone smiling. Good Luck! I thought these two turned out best.

I also wanted to get a good picture of the girls together. That is also tricky because Ally can't hold Cosette very well and Cosette can't hold her head up for very long, especially when she's sleeping. I thought these turned out cute.



Ally and Aunt Kim. Ally adores her aunt. It's quite cute to see them together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! My favorite is with all of you standing in front of the corn. You are definitely a Hoosier Family!!! You look so good Tashina and the kids are getting so big. I can't believe how much Cosette has grown. Have a wonderful day and we will talk to you soon!

Love,
Linds.

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! My favorite is with all of you standing in front of the corn. You are definitely a Hoosier Family!!! You look so good Tashina and the kids are getting so big. I can't believe how much Cosette has grown. Have a wonderful day and we will talk to you soon!

Love,
Linds.

traci said...

The pictures look great!

I've discovered with babies and not so small babies in pictures together it works great if the smaller one is lying either on the ground, propped up by a bobby, or in an object (basket, bouncie) and the older child sitting next to, behind, slightly off...you get the picture...the baby. Not sure if you were looking for advice, but thought I'd share what I've learned over the years!