Monday, November 26, 2007

Grandpa & Gram's cleaned up Aunt Kim's kitchen set.
Ally had so much fun playing with the kitchen set. It eventually got moved to the basement, where she had more fun with it.

Eating lunch.
When we were visiting Matt's family, Ally got sick and then I got sick. Whatever I still have, has really slowed me down. My appetite is definetely not what it was (that's probably a good thing). Other than Ally and I getting sick, we had a great weekend. I was almost brave enough to venture out to Walmart on Friday, but decided it wasn't worth it and that Ally really didn't need the item. I think she's going to get puzzles instead. I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Allery said...

aww. . .sorry you guys weren't feeling good!! Hope you had a good thanksgiving though!!