Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween
I forgot to take pictures until we got home. Ally was SUPER tired when we got home. We stayed out the full 3 hours trick or treating. Unfortunately we went down 3 bad trick or treating streets. Our street had 3 lights on, my mom's street didn't have any lights on, and another street had 1 light on. So after going to one good street and the library, we jumped in the car and went to mom and dad Berlins. Then we went to another neighborhood. This neighborhood use to have one house that had hot dogs, popcorn, and cider every year. This year, it was not meant to be. I think they either moved or didn't have the money to do it.
At our library they had stations set up to trick or treat at. It was really cool. They gave you a bag when you walked in the door and you went to the check out desk and got candy, then to the childrens room and got to pick out 1 thing from each of the 3 boxes, then to the history center, and to the circulation desk. It was nice to warm up a bit.
I decided to put a headband on Cosette instead of the pumpkin hat that goes with her costume. That way we didn't have any confusions with whether she was a girl or boy.
So Cute!
Cosette, do you want a sucker?
The loot, we didn't get much compared to what I'd get when I was a kid.
Ally got a bouncy ball and a stress ball at the library. Daddy got to sit in class while we were trick or treating. My sister Tiffney came with us and that helped me out so much. Cosette needed to be fed, so Tiff took Ally to some houses while Cosette ate.

No comments: