Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day !!!!
The pictures aren't in order, but we started our day with Christmas at Matt's parents house and ended it with Christmas at my mom's house. We are so grateful for our family and the time we get to spend with them. On our drive between houses on Christmas, Matt and I got talking about why people only remember the Savior at Christmas and sometimes Easter. Why not remember Him everyday? Daily we are given blessings and most of the time we just continue to go about our daily routines. I am going to try to keep the whole spirit and reason we celebrate Christmas with me this next year. I think that will be my New Years resolution. According to Matt, if you don't write down your resolution, you aren't going to keep it. So I just wrote it down. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Is there a problem when your 18 month old LOVES Hannah Montana? Ally loves to watch the show and listen to her music.
Grandma Julie got Ally a doll and made her some blankets and pillows for her doll.
Matt and I decided we'd do presents at our house, the day after Christmas. We woke the girls up at 6:15am because Matt had to leave for work early that morning. Ally was SUPER cranky.
Ally, Cosette, and myself at my mom's house.
Cosette!!
Ally opening gifts at Grandpa and Gram's house.

No comments: