Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Have you ever had one of those days with your children, where you are going absolutely crazy? It seems like I have had at least 2 of those days every week for the past month. The other day we were having one of those days, so we went to Walmart. I figured we'd fit in with everyone else having one of those days too. The girls were great in the store and I has exhausted when we got to the car. I was trying to get Ally buckled into her carseat and she kept saying "mom, mom, mom". Finally, I stopped messing with her seatbelt, looked at her, and said, "Yes?" She replied, by waving her hand (her sign for I love you) at me and mumbling something. I just stopped and took a deep breath and everything seemed so much better. The day went better and the kids were fine the rest of the day. It is so sweet to see Ally telling us she loves us. It always makes my day so much better. She is so good at reminding me what is really important.
On Sunday, I had a few people comment on how Ally and Cosette are so cute together. Ally had been hugging Cosette, giving her kisses, holding her hand, talking to her, and singing. I guess people were watching us, I'm just glad Ally didn't pick her nose or Cosette spit up everywhere. What would they have said then? Your kids are gross! The thing is, the girls are like this ALL the time with each other. They hold hands, play together, kiss, hug, tickle each other (well, Cosette gets tickled), talk, smile, and laugh every day. It is quite cute to watch them. Ally and Cosette both do better at diaper changes, when the other one is laying next to them.

No comments: