Monday, January 07, 2008

Yesterday Matt was on the phone with his parents and Cosette was talking UP a storm. It was so cute. She was in a great mood, but then again, she usually is.
Here Cosette is talking on the phone. Matt had it on speaker phone.

Some what good news. One of my friends told me that she takes her daughters pacifier from her if she doesn't stay in bed. I thought, I'll give it a shot. IT WORKS, well until Ally wakes up at 3 am. But it keeps her in her bed and not behind her door. YEAH!! Now if only I could figure out why she is waking up (we are thinking she is teething, as is Cosette..could we be any luckier?).

On Saturday we drove down to Columbus and got together with our good friends. We had a great time playing celestial companions and scattergories. It was a fun night. Ally and Emerson played well together so that was nice.

Sunday, we switched from having church 1-4pm to now having it from 9am-12. The time is much better for the kids, but is not easy for us to get going that early.

Today we went to the rec center and Matt worked out while the girls and I played in play world, then we went and played/watched Matt shoot some hoops. Ally got to watch Cinderella for the first time today. She was very intrigued by it, so much so that she layed down for her nap 2 hours later than I had planned. And tonight we are going over to Aunt Kates house for pizza. It'll be a good ending to a good day.

1 comment:

traci said...

I'm so glad it works. Natalie now hands - yes hands - me her binky if she feels the need to come out of her room.

I have to admit, I'm not sure what to do about that. However, she usually has a valid reason to be out of bed (poppy diaper). It's almost laughable.