Monday, February 11, 2008

A little insight on how crazy I can be.
This morning the girls and I went to Kroger and did our grocery shopping. Whenever I am checking out somewhere I like to group things together (boxes, freezer items, refrig. items, milk, produce). It drives me crazy when I have spent this time organizing my stuff in hopes that they will keep it grouped together in the bags. This never happens though. I try and be helpful, but no, they go ahead and put the grapes in with the muffin mix, cans of soup, and frozen corn. You'd think I would have figured out after the first 20 times of this happening, that I'd stop organizing my things, but no, I still do it, just in case the bagger is just as crazy as I am. Now you know what Matt gets to put up with. Funny enough, Ally has issues with leaving food on her high chair tray. When she is done eating, she hands us her plate, fork & spoon, and then picks any pieces of food off of her tray and hands us those as well. I didn't teach her that, it's just something she started on her own. If we leave something on the table that goes in the refrig. she makes sure to tell us that we need to put it away.

No comments: