Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dr. Seuss

Yesterday Matt took the day off so he could work on a group project. His project only lasted until 3pm, so we thought we'd take the girls to see Dr. Seuss's Horton Hears a Who . It was a good movie, although it could have done without a few words. I am still amazed at how they let things slip into G rated movies. This was before the movie started. The girls were great for the movie. Ally sat and watched the movie and commented on it several times. There were only 3 other groups of people in there, so her talking was no big deal. Cosette did have a moment of I need different scenery, so we went and got a refill on our sprite. So since we had a good experience, we will definetely be bringing them back in the fall when Tinkerbell comes out.

2 comments:

Allery said...

Wow, this shows what a good mom I am. . I didn't hear any yucky words!! Sheesh, maybe I need to pay more attention! :) We loved the movie!!

Allery said...

yes. . .I totally understand!! :)