Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sick husband

Matt woke up Monday not feeling very well. The week had its ups and downs with Matt being sick. We took him to the doctor on Tuesday. He has something viral. He is feeling better now, he is at class. I have gotten more done in the last 2 1/2 hours than I feel like I have in the last week. I am just glad he is feeling better. We leave for spring break in 1 week and I really don't want anyone to be sick.
Yesterday Cosette had her 6 month well baby check up. She weighs 18 1/2 lbs and is 26 in. long. So, since she was born 6 months and 1 week ago she has gained 11 lbs 1 oz. and has grown 5 in. She is now crawling, mainly army crawl, but once in a while she gets up on her knees.
Ally is VERY into Cinderella and princesses. Matt loves to watch Phineas and Ferb on the Disney Channel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The girls are sick? What an icky winter this has been. We were sick the last couple weeks but are better now. I couldn't stay in yesterday, it was just too nice.

We need to get together up there soon. Hopefully, the price of gas won't go up too much and the weather will get better.

Just in case I forget to call or email you....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!! Hope you have an awesome one!

Love ya,
Linds and Fam