Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Days 5 & 6

Okay, sorry the pictures aren't in order.
Ally had fun throwing sticks and whatever else we'd let her, into this water trough thing.
This is night 6, in the jacuzzi tub. Cosette was in there with her.
This is what we saw when we hiked up to Laurel Falls.

I let Ally put her feet in the water. It was really cold.
All who hiked up to laurel falls
Grams, Ally, and Grandpa (papaw)
This is at the end of our hike up/down to Abrams Falls. Notice Cosette's head flopped back.
Cosette was this happy when we got to the falls.
Ally was this unhappy. She thought she should be able to run around by herself.
This was at the beginning of our hike to Abrams Falls.
During our hike.
At the falls.

1 comment:

Kim and Phil said...

First things first, I love the pictures of the girls. Spending break with you guys was great sorry I had to leave early. I did however get my family history project done, which is a relief. It looks really good, for the amount of time I put in it.