Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sleep

We were having a huge problem with sleeping during the night at our house. The girls are (were) in the same room, so when one of them wakes up during the night it wakes up the other. I finally had had enough. I had Matt set up the pack n play in our room and Ally has slept through the night the past 2 nights. Oh it feels so nice not dealing with her at 1,2, 4, 5 am. She can be a handful during the day, but even moreso during the night. I have been putting her in her bed and saying good night and shutting her door. She cries for a few minutes and goes to sleep. I've been doing the same thing with Cosette except it takes her a whole lot longer to stop crying and go to sleep. She still wakes up during the night wanting to eat. We'll work more on her sleeping at another time.

Funny story:
Last night Matt was grilling chicken on the bbq and Ally asked where he was. I told her that daddy was outside cooking the chicken. She looked at me and put her hands in her armpits and moved them up and down as she said "bock bock". Yep, that's what daddy is cooking.

No comments: