Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We were gone all weekend at my in laws and so I have been doing laundry all morning. The girls have been very good at entertaining themselves. I looked over a minute ago to make sure they weren't up to trouble and well...one of them was. Cosette had climbed into the baby rocking chair and was standing up looking out the window. So I took her down, thinking that Ally had helped her up. Just as I sat her down, she pulled herself back up to the rocking chair and climbed in, and stood up. So I removed the chair from the room and now she is climbing over boxes, her sister, big toys, whatever she can find she can climb onto/over. My little brother was climbing onto the kitchen table, kitchen counter, dressers before he walked. I guess it's possible to climb before walking, I just wish it wasn't happening. Ally doesn't even climb as much as Cosette.
Anyways..we had a great weekend with lots of food, homemade ice cream, Matt made a few fires for us to hang out next to, the girls played outside a lot, went to church, and had a great time with family. Soon we are going to be taking our family vacation/attending Kims wedding and we couldn't be more excited. I have even made a chain to help Ally understand when we are leaving (this is probably more for Matt and I to see how little time we have left to get everything ready).

No comments: