Saturday, May 31, 2008

What happens when you notice it is quiet...

I had left the girls in the living room playing with the ball popper. Just as I was finishing the dishes I noticed just how quiet it was, so I frantically went running to find out what they were up to. Ally is fine if I give her a bag of goldfish, but she tends to set it down within Cosettes reach. Cosette always dumps food off of her plate or out of the bowl, so I wasn't surprised when Ally told me that Cosette dumped the goldfish. After they dumped them, I guess they couldn't help themselves and stepped on them too. At least it wasn't something hard to clean up like sugar.
Cosette was so proud of herself.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Thank heavens for the vacuum! I usually just leave it in the living room. Someday I might decide I'm sick of it and only allow food in the kitchen.