Monday, July 14, 2008

Indiana Beach

The day started off raining, so we didn't think we'd be able to do much. It got nice, sunny, and HUMID before noon. We had a great time and can't wait for next year. Ally is tall enough to ride more rides than I am willing to let her. I was looking at the height requirements for rides before we left and was very surprised to see that she could ride certain rides. I don't even think I'll let her ride them next year, she's still too young for some of them.
She LOVED the rides.


Ally & mommy on the winkie the whale ride.
Daddy & Ally on the ferris wheel.
Ally on the mini pirate ship. She is the one in the pink hat right above the fake trees. I had a hard time getting a good picture of her. I think on this ride, she might have gotten scared had another kid started to cry, but she watched the reactions of the kids around her and followed them.
This ride, she had just drank 8 oz of milk and so she looked a little concerned/scared/sick at the beginning.


Mommy, Cosette, & Ally on winkie the whale.
Mommy & Cosette

1 comment:

Jer n' Stef said...

We LOVE Indiana Beach!!! Been going there ever since I was little. So many memories. Good times, good times. Now our kids can't get enough! There's more than corn in Indiana! : )