Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Lake Michigan kind of Day

We had a great day to go to the Lake. The water could have been a bit warmer, but it was really nice and relaxing. We had lots of fun.
This is on the pier in St. Joseph.
Ally copying James (Phils brother), Kim & Phil
Cheese
Macho, Macho Man!!
I love you Matt!
Around the town of St. Joseph they have all these fun decorated boats. Two years ago they had bears and I can't remember what they had last year. But they are all different.
South Bend Chocolate Company
They have a 6 layer cake that is awesome. It is almost as good as the "if chocolate were a sin, I'd be burning in hell cake".
As you can see Ally & Matt are both enjoying the cake & ice cream.
I wish I would have gotten more pictures of Cosette because I have so many of Ally when she first went to the Lake.
Ally ended up getting REALLY cold, so she got all bundled up.
And she got burried waist down.

Ally & daddy coming in after rinsing sand off.

No comments: