Monday, August 18, 2008

Indiana State Fair

The girls LOVE animals. Cosette has a thing for horses and when we went to the fair last week, she was asleep for all the animal barns. This time, we made sure she was awake.
Llama
baby cows
goat
I saw a girl with her llama and asked Ally if she wanted to pet it, and she said yes. So I got her out of the stroller and then had to coax her into petting it. The llama was very soft and Ally ended up warming up to the idea.
We also got to pet this black llama.
Ally was able to brush a cow.
And talk to a sheep.

We had a great time at the fair and can't wait to go back next year. It just continues to get more and more fun, the older the girls get. We love the food, animals, and all the fun booths. I found that you can go to the fairs website and they will tell you where the best food deals are. The first time we went to the fair, I was listening in on a conversation as I was getting my lemonade shake up and learned that I can get a refill if I buy the large. So I bought the large (like I was planning to do) and brought my cup back with me when we went the 2nd time.

No comments: