Thursday, September 11, 2008

What we've been doing the last week

Obviously Ally has picked up a few things. I DID NOT SHOW HER THIS, SHE STARTED DOING IT ONE DAY, AND HAS DONE IT SINCE.
Cosette played in a leotard we found, when we were going through the fall/winter clothes.
Ally helped me make pudding and Cosette loved eating it.
Such a happy girl.
Last Saturday I went to my best friends baby shower and then we got together with her family at her parents house and roasted hot dogs. We had a fun time.
The girls and I have found a park that we have lots of fun at. It's the Avon Park and at the pond they have very friendly ducks. Ally gets braver each time we go, with how high she'll climb on the playground.
We've been going through fall clothes for the past 4 days now. I've been trying to put summer clothes away, but keep some out in case we get a hot spell. Sorting through these clothes can get stressful. That is when you have 4 little hands that are very insistent on helping you.
Matt has been busy with school and work and is ready for the weekend to re-coup.

No comments: