Monday, October 06, 2008

Quaker Day Parade

I was kind of disappointed when they changed the route of the homecoming parade (it used to go right by our house). Then I found out that the town parade route changed, so it would be going by my house. I am all about going to a parade when I just have to walk out my front door to see it. The girls had a fun time and it ended just in time for Matt and I to watch conference.
Uncle Trent, Ally, and me.

Uncle Trent, Ally, Matt, and Cosette.
Matt was wiping snot off Cosettes face (she's been super snotty lately).

The girls were trying to entertain themselves before the parade started.
For some reason Cosette wanted to keep touching the Honda.

3 comments:

Marcianne Stewart said...

Fun...I wouldn't mind going to a parade if I just had to sit on my front lawn :)

Jer n' Stef said...

That's convenient! As a kids I always use to wonder what it would've been like to live in a house that was on the parade route. Especially during the Popcorn Fest. in Valpo.

All the floats have to be constructed of popcorn, they get really crazy creative. It was always fun to see! Unfortunately I grew up way out in the corn fields and had to drive in each year and search for parking. I still think it's worth the throbbing foot ache every year!

Poor Cosette! I hope it clears up for her soon. T'is the season for runny noses isn't it. Hayden has one too and a nasty cough to accompany it. Poor babies!

Jessica said...

Tashina! I haven't checked your blog in a while I guess because I'm just noticing your news that you're expecting. Right? Well congrats!
And thanks for commenting on my blog cause that reminded me to put yours on my link list.