Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

8's

8 Shows I like to watch:
1. House
2. Biggest Loser
3. re-runs of What I like about You
4. re-runs of Full House
5. Phineas and Ferb
6. House Hunters
7. Clean House
8. John & Kate plus 8

8 things I did yesterday:
1. laundry
2. gave the girls a bath
3. ate lunch at Wendys
4. tried to figure out meals for the next 2 weeks
5. watched Cinderella
6. watched Toy Story 2 (yep it was one of those days for us)
7. made dinner (lately this is a major accomplishment for me)
8. took a shower

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Cheeseburger in Paradise
2. Kelseys in Valpo
3. Gyro Stop
4. Abuelos
5. McDonalds (right now it's one of the few fast food places I can hold down)
6. Olive Garden
7. Dairy Queen
8. Applebees

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. having this baby
2. buying a house
3. decorating the house
4. Disney World
5. Matt graduating
6. Cosette going to nursery in Feb.
7. warm weather
8. the first snow of the season, I can't wait to see the girls playing in it

8 things on my wish list:
1. a house
2. having all our school debt paid off
3. a safe and happy delivery of child #3
4. traveling to Honduras with Matt
5. a dishwasher
6. a new washer
7. a working passenger window for Matt
8. a happy and healthy family

8 wonderful gals that I now tag:
1. Jessica
2. Erika
3. TJ
4. Kim
5. Allery
6. Lindsay
7. Megan
8. Maile

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So...I see that you are pregnant!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!