Thursday, January 29, 2009

28 weeks

Today was my 28 week appt and I had to drink that horribly nasty cup of orange grossness. I really think the cup gets bigger with each pregnancy. Oh it is so gross and makes me all shaky. I really hope I pass so I don't have to go in for the LONG test. I've passed the other 2 times, so hopefully this will be the same. I get to start going in every 2 weeks now. I have 4 more appts that are 2 weeks apart and then I go every week, until I deliver. Can you tell I'm getting antsy? OH and I've decided I don't like being this pregnant during the winter (I know I'm not even THAT pregnant yet). I think late May/early June is a good time to have a baby. Don't be surprised if that is when the rest of my babies come.
While Matt and I were at my dr appt, Ally went swimming with my sister. She had a great time and is now sleeping soundly. She is totally wiped out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you guys! It was so good to spend time with you. When the weather gets better we will have to get together. Mike has been home for the last 4 days.=)

Love ya,
Linds.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I am dreading that test! I do not want to have to do the long one either, I've heard such horrible things about it. I'll pray for you that you will pass! Love you guys!

Farmer Kim said...

Ally,
Phil says Oh Thanks!