Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 days of 60 degree weather

On days like these, I feel like a rotten mom if I don't get the kids outside. So Ally and I played in the backyard one day (she's been wanting to ride her bikes all winter and was finally able to) and she was thrilled. Yesterday we went to the park, which she's also been asking to do. She had a great time. She's been wanting to blow bubbles and I really don't like to do it in the house, so Monday was the perfect day to blow bubbles.


I've been REALLY nesting lately and I'm starting to drive myself crazy. I had Matt rearrange Ally's room the other day and decided I didn't like where a few things were yesterday, so I moved them. I just about have everything washed for Benson that I have. Things are folded perfectly in his dresser and hung according to size and color. While I may be letting other things go lately (such as vacuuming) laundry is definetely getting done. I love laundry (probably because of the smells of the detergents and fabric softner. Oh how I love the smell of my towels right out of the dryer.
I think Ally is going through a growth spurt. 2 weeks ago I was still trying very hard to get her to eat at least one thing/day and now I have no problems getting her to eat whatever I put in front of her.

2 comments:

Nisha said...

I let Sophie blow bubbles in the bathtub. The bubbles are at least contained to easily wipeable surfaces. I'm jealous of your 60 degree weather!!!

Kim and Phil said...

I love doing laundry, but not the folding part unless it is still warm from the dryer. I get to blow bubbles every Sunday in nursery, the kids and I both like it.