Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Day

Friday was strictly Girls Day! Ally and I have been on a HUGE hunt for a blessing outfit for Benson. I HAD found one and was going to buy it when I saw it, but my mom and Matt both told me to wait, it was too early to buy it. I REALLY wanted to get it, but decided to listen to them and wait. Well, they quit carrying that line and anything cotton in a blessing outfit. So since then, I have been on a mad hunt for an outfit. I needed something cotton (so we could put his name and blessing date on it) and I know I can clean cotton (just in case he has a blow out in the outfit). All you can find in the stores now is polyester and satin, neither of which I wanted. I ended up finding a cute little outfit on Friday when Tiff came shopping with Ally and I. We had a good time and it was a successful trip. I am SOO glad I don't have to spend anymore time on the internet looking for an outfit.
Anyways, so it was girls day on Friday because Matt had to take the van to get it fixed and we weren't sure if he'd be back late Friday night for early Saturday. Ally and I bought HSM 2 when we were at the Disney Store, then we went to Sonic and ate a late lunch, went to the park, then went to Wal-Mart and got cotton candy, cookies, and root beer. We had a fun night watching the movie and eating junk. We went to bed at a reasonable time and Matt ended up getting home at 11pm, so he moved Ally to her bed.




1 comment:

The Stimpson Family said...

She is such a pretty little girl!