Monday, June 01, 2009

Benson meets Aunt Tahnee

Yaaawwwnn
Snooze
Dream
Awake and checking himself out
Clean
Tahnee right before she leaves for Washington. Ben was ready for church.
I was trying to get a good picture of the kids with my sister. She got back from Florida (where she was attending dog grooming school and just graduated) a week and a half ago and left for Washington yesterday. So we didn't have much time with her. As you can see it was hard to get a good picture of the 3 of them. Ally wanted to be funny and Ben wanted to look everywhere but the camera.



2 comments:

Pini said...

What a cute post! Thanks for the info about the movies! I want to take advantage of that every week! You up for that? :)

Pini said...

Yes, I'll tell her tomorrow! I think it will be so fun. Wednesdays are perfect. I called the theater and they open the doors at 9:30 with the movie starting at 10:00 every week. Shoot...I'm excited!