Monday, June 15, 2009

I love you Mommy rock

When we were in the Smokies, playing in a creek, Ally and I were picking up rocks and looking at them. I found this one and showed it to Ally. She said it was her "I love you mommy rock". I thought it was so cute. I had to bring the rock home, for the memory. She's such a sweet girl.

This morning she has been very concerned with where Ben is. She'd walk around the house and I'd finally ask her what she was doing and she'd respond with "looking for Benson". He is asleep in his bed. She'd run in there to check to make sure he was really there. Then she'd go back to playing, until she noticed again, that he wasn't in the same room as her. Then she'd go looking for him again. She is so sweet with him and loves him so much. She can't wait for him to be able to play with her. The way he's growing, it should only be a few more months and he'll be into all of her stuff!

1 comment:

Nisha said...

That rock is awesome! You should keep it forever.