Friday, July 10, 2009

Our house-before

Well I guess it should be titled-Our house-in the middle
This is after we've painted some, removed some wall paper, and removed carpet. I've just picked the major rooms to show you. I forgot the kitchen, 4 bathrooms, laundry room, basement, garage, backyard, and backporch. Sorry but I won't be putting up a picture of the outside for obvious reasons.
These are the stairs to the basement. Matt and Trent removed all the carpet on the stairs and in the basement. The wood paneling has all been primed and painted and looks great. We even painted the ceiling because it was looking very yellow.
This is the "boys" room. So it had light green walls and green carpet. Right now there is no carpet and blue walls.
"Girls" room. It did have wall paper and thankfully Jackie removed it all for us. Now the walls are pink, the carpet is still there, but just until they come to install the new carpet. We kept that in there because Ally needs to sleep in there.
"nursery" had fluorescent green walls, 70's style green curtains, and green carpet. Now it has light green walls and no carpet and no curtains.
I really wish I would have gotten a before picture of our bedroom. The color wasn't bad, in fact it was just a little lighter than the color I chose for our bedroom. The wallpaper in the bathroom area was horrendous. But it is ALL gone now. I just need to prime and paint the walls in the shower now.
Dining room- the wallpaper isn't too horrible, so until I get other things done, it will stay like it is. I did take down the drapes though
this is the "library/office" It had blue drapes and blue carpet. Now it has wood laminate floor and looks fabulous. Well almost. We still need to build bookshelves.
Family room-like the dining room, this isn't too awful, so it'll stay until other projects get done.

Maybe next week we'll get carpet installed. Then I can move things out of the garage and into bedrooms! Also it'd be nice if we got the bookshelves done soon so we can move all the books out of the garage.

No comments: