Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cosette's Headstone

This is one thing you NEVER think you'll be purchasing for your child. It took us (me) quite a while to be ready to pick it out. It was the "last" thing we had left to do. We knew what we wanted to put on it, but being "ready" to do it was another story. We are now done with everything. We sure do miss our little girl.
Front:
Back:
They are putting the vases on there next week.
Our family
siblings
As much as I don't like it, Ben really likes his thumb.

5 comments:

JACKIE said...

The stone is beautiful. You did a fine job designing it.

The Stimpson Family said...

This hit a tender spot as I looked at your pictures and read this post. Tears came to my eyes as I remembered that day they placed Karleigh's headstone. We too had it done around her birthday time. I remember as we met with the stone company person, she asked me to make a decision (I take a long time with decisions!). She said, "Which one do you want?" It took me a minute to respond. When I did, I looked up at her with tears and said, "I don't want any of them!" I just wanted my girl!
I hope that it brings a bit of closure and a bit of comfort when you visit your sweet Cosette. It is a beautiful headstone. I love what you designed.

Tiffany said...

It's beautiful.

Casdvm said...

Very nice. I look forward to seeing it in person.

Casdvm said...

Very nice. I look forward to seeing it in person.