Thursday, October 01, 2009

Basement

Okay 1 room down and too many more to go.
The kitchen/nursery area. And our built in bed with a trundle underneath.
Toy shelves, legos (in the corner), slide, and ride on toys. Would you believe that there are more toys in Ally and Bens rooms, the family room, and another room in the basement? Well there are and we wouldn't have it any other way. In my opinion kids should have lots of toys. They learn through play and should have a great variation in the toys they have. We had lots of toys growing up and it was lots of fun. And I just want to pass that on to my kids.
"Matt's area" which is not yet finished, but I wanted to get a picture of it. Obviously we're going to make it so the cords don't look so noticeable, but for now this is how its going to look.
This weekend we have LOTS planned and I'll be sure to get pictures.

No comments: