Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here are pictures

I know it has taken me quite a while to update. I've been busy with things I'm not normally busy with, but will be from now on.
Anyways..enjoying the fall weather and the leaves.


Throwing leaves always seems like a good idea until mom realizes they are ALL over in my hair and then has to scrub my head to get them out.


Trying to teach Ben the fun of leaves.
Obviously he was excited...no? Yeah, he really wasn't too impressed. So we got a few pictures and got him back on his blanket.
Throwing leaves on Ben.
Our sleeping Prince
This day he decided that AM naps are for the birds and PM naps are for the birds as well. So to let Ally nap in peace, I took him down to the basement to play and he put himself to sleep.
He is SO mobil now that we can't leave things unattended on the floor. Ally can no longer color on the floor while watching tv and I can't leave my to-do list on the floor either. Look closely and you'll see pen marks on his face.
Silly siblings

2 comments:

Farmer Kim said...

Ally should be glad that you don't have a dog yet, then she couldn't jump in the leaves.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. I miss bright red leaves in the fall. Heard about your new calling Tashina! You'll be great. Wish Carsen could go into primary with Ally next year.