Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fantasy Football

This year was Matt's first year playing Fantasy Football. He played on our church team and played on a friends church team. He put quite a bit more time into this than I had anticipated. But guess what? He won! And he won in both of the teams he was on. Way to go Matt! Last night he said "I am now the alpha male of the Plainfield Ward". So there you have it, Matt won by 4 points. Okay I had to rub it in. I stayed up and watched the game with him and am now quite tired, as I am sure he is. Matt has to get up at 4:30am to get ready and leave for work. I'll let you take a nap when you get home today.

2 comments:

Pini said...

Congrats Alpha Male! Way to go!

Unknown said...

We watched the game too and Travis was PRAYING for a tie. In the middle of the game he stood up and put his hands on his head then said..."Well I guess Matt won." He'll love the Alpha Male comment! Congrats to Matt.