Monday, December 21, 2009

It's snowing, its snowing!

Actually it's only lightly snowing right now, but I am getting excited about the snow. It's suppose to snow just about every day this week, woohoo! We'll have a white Christmas for sure.
Oh I love this time of year, somewhat. I love the spirit that comes with the Christmas season, as long as you go shopping early in the day, you'll get to experience it there as well. I love figuring out what gifts to buy everyone and seeing their reactions on Christmas Day. I am really looking forward to watching Ally and Ben this year. I can just hear Ally saying "oh this is what I've always wanted" to every gift opened. So fun! We have 2 gifts coming in the mail and I am HOPING they get here by Christmas. Matt and I are having a tough time on one gift and it's making me crazy. I just want to be done. I have everything except for those 3 peoples gifts, wrapped, ribboned, bowed, and ready to be received! Come on Christmas! Please Mr. Delivery guy deliver the gifts soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too cute Tashina! I am hoping for a white Christmas as well!!