Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My little monster in the making

He eats everything, yet there are NO teeth in site. One morning he's going to wake up with a mouthful.
See he's still munching away.
Still munching.
Last night Ally and I were playing and I realized he had pulled himself to a stand at the stairs. He figured out how to pull himself up about a week ago and I was wondering how long it'd take him to figure it out on the stairs. Last night was the night and thank goodness we have gates at the top and bottom of the stairs. Now the stairs to the basement, well we have a door at the top and at the bottom we'll have to figure something out. He's moving quick and quite smart. Yesterday he went shopping with me while Ally went to see the Princess and the Frog with Tiffney. (She got scared in it, if you were wondering and didn't like the previews) As I was shopping and putting things in the cart, he'd scream at me and throw his arms/hands towards whatever I was putting in the cart. I was buying stocking stuffer items for the kids and he wanted them. Hopefully he'll still want them at Christmas. I am half way done Christmas shopping and have everything wrapped and ready to go. So far Benson hasn't shown much interest at all in the presents, luckily. He has shown significant interest in the bathrooms and kitchen floors!



1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

We're still going through the "everything in the mouth" stage with Gideon. Especially paper. I keep hoping he'll grow out of it. Good luck!!