Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our morning

It's ISTEP week, meaning a great week to go to the zoo and childrens museum since most schools don't have field trips this week. I HATE field trip groups, have I mentioned this before? I really, truely go crazy when we show up to the museum or zoo and it is jam packed with out of control, braty kids that push my kid out of the way because they have no chaperone around to notice their awful behavior. I think I'm going to suggest to these 2 places that once a week (other than Saturday) they should have a day that is for everyone other than schools. If you are a school group, sorry you will have to pick a different day.
Anyways...
This morning I woke up and thought, we should go to the museum today, so that's just what we did. Ally was so excited and Ben was, once we got there.

Look how long her hair is getting. I remember when I was excited when it was as long as Ben's hair.

No comments: