Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This is my kind of parenting...

I normally feed Lucy in my glider. While doing so, the kids play in the family room and talk to me and find mischief that they normally don't get away with.
Brother/sister love.
Can you see the mischief on his face and he's just sitting in the chair?
Silly girl.
He climbed on top of the sit n spin, then to the toy box, then to the arm of the couch and jumped onto the couch cushions.
Here he is in action, but this time he's climbing up the side of the couch.
And yes, I sit in the glider and "watch" as he does this. I figure I need to pick my battles with him. Starting with, when he opens the kitchen drawer with knives in it (we have the safetly latch on it, so he can't open it all the way) and sticks his hand in as far as he can and starts pulling out knives and forks, then I jump in and stop him.

No comments: