Friday, July 16, 2010

Lotsa Lucy

I'll say she's definitely a big baby.
She is so good at dealing with her crazy siblings.
She's good at playing by herself.
Great sleeper.
And by far an awesome eater, if you couldn't tell!
When she is playing she sticks out her tongue.

Poor girl has heat rash all over her head, her upper back, her neck and chest. Which is why she is hardly ever in clothes when we are home. I've been trying to keep her as cool as possible, but even laying under the ceiling fan, with the breeze on her, she's still hot.

3 comments:

MaiTy said...

What a cutie! Chubby means healthy right?! And what a bummer about the heat rash. Poor kid!

JACKIE said...

Whole smokes Lucy's grown in the last week! What a chunka.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I guess it has been over a month since we have seen her. Hailey and I are sick, but as soon as we can we would love to get together!

What...no pics of Matt's facial hair=)