Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our fun snowy day

My brother called me this morning and asked if he could come play in the snow with the kids. AWESOME! Now I could just play photographer instead of trying to do both. Ben refused to wear his warm snow mittens and opted for his thin knit mittens.
He was quite mad at me that I kept putting more things on him. He just wanted to go out and play and couldn't understand why he needed boots and special pants and a hat and especially mittens. He was a cute little marshmallow.
Uncle Travis pulling Ben.




He had SO much fun. I bet daddy can't wait to get out and play with him now.
Here is Ally getting pulled. She wasn't balancing her weight very well in the sled, so it kept tipping backwards.
It's fun to throw snow.


He had fun shoveling.
This is Ben trying to stand up. It took him awhile. It gets me thinking maybe if we turn the heat down and I keep his snow gear on, maybe, just maybe it'd slow him down!
And after trying to stand up, he fell face first into the snow.

No comments: