Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow fun

The kids were dressed and ready to hit the snow as soon as Matt walked in the door. Actually they were ready about 10 minutes before. Ben had been dragging his snow boots around all day saying "ees" (please). Poor boy, it's hard for me to take him outside when Lucy only naps when the other 2 do. While daddy played in the snow with Ally and Ben, I worked on dinner and Lucy and I took pictures as well.
Ben worked on throwing snowballs.
A stick?
I can dig with this.
Since I didn't plan on the kids staying out long, I didn't put snow pants on them and Ally hadn't zipped her coat, so I had to explain, no throwing snow at each other.
I told her to pull her hat down more and she couldn't figure out why.
Watching daddy make a snowman.
Ben stole the poor snowmans arms a few times and tried beating him with them.
Giving the snowman a food face. Grapes for the eyes, carrot for the nose and cheez its for the mouth.


No comments: