Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 13- Cocoa Beach, FL

For some reason unknown to me, I did not take as many pictures as I thought I had. So here is day one at the beach. Obviously it was kinda chilly, hence the jackets.













So after this fun filled day at the beach, we had planned on attending church the following morning. I had clothes set out and ready to go and we had found the church and what time it started. So we HAD good intentions of attending church, but during the night Ally threw up 3 times. The first was on our bed, the second was on her bed (after this, she got moved to the floor) and the final time was in the bathroom sink. Matt and I got to strip the beds during the night and the nice maid cleaned it all up the next morning. So we took it easy on Sunday, hence no pictures.

No comments: