Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 24

Lucy and cousin Pete playing.

 This was Ally's Sunday hair.  I think it turned out cute.  Next time though I am going to add a braid or 2 to her head to make it look more complete. 


 Pete and Lucy got to play with their Easter eggs while the older 2 ran around and found the hidden ones with candy in them.
 Ben had fun finding Easter eggs, mainly because we were outside.

As Ally gets older, we really try to reinforce to her why we celebrate certain holidays.  Sometimes she "gets" it and other times she's too caught up in the commercial side.  I think we're going to talk more about Christ's Resurrection and the role that plays in our lives. 
Oh I enrolled Miss Ally in Kindergarten today.  Sad day for mommy.  I can't believe she's old enough for school.  I am really going to miss her.  She's like my little sidekick during the day.  So she'll only be gone for like 2 1/2 hours or so, but still that's a long time.  My sister took her to the movies the other day and I tried to have Ben fill in as my helper (he's definitely not a first born) and it really made me miss her.  Ben and Lucy really like having her around as well.  I guess we'll take it one day at a time. 

No comments: