Friday, May 06, 2011

May 4-5

Miss Lucy is standing by herself now.  She can even look at a book and turn a few pages before falling down.  She will take 1 step and then fall down.  So she is on her way to causing more havoc around our house, BUT she's also on her way to giving mommy's back a break.  I switched her over to whole milk in hopes of helping her trim down a bit.  So far that's not been the case, I actually think she's gaining weight.  Her skirt is a 3T and is too big on Ben.  Eventually that will change, maybe.
 I made french toast bites yesterday for the kids and they loved them.  Lucy likes to sleep in, so I saved some for her.  When she woke up and I gave her, her breakfast, Ben promptly came over and started helping himself to her breakfast.  He took a bite out of one and then gave it back to her. 


No comments: