Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thoughts

First I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the person that found Matt's wallet (that he didn't know he'd lost) and turned it in to our friends on the corner who called to tell us that someone had found it and turned it in (he's a police officer) to them.  Everything was still in tact in the wallet, minus the pictures he had in there (but those are easier to replace than credit cards and everything else). 

I love tropical punch kool aid.

It is soo hot outside...we're trying to make it until the end of June before turning the air on...we'll see if I make it that long.

Lucy is taking 7 steps...she'll climb up 2 stairs, then slide down.

Ally is beyond excited about starting school in the fall.

Ben knows when he needs to sleep and will tell you it's "nigh night". 

The kids are literally waking up with the birds.  We've had their windows open and they are waking up when the birds really start chirping...super annoying.

Since it's so hot (I know it's only May) I haven't really wanted to use the oven/stove to make dinner.  Let's just say I've gotten a bit creative with meals and PB&J might be a summer staple in our home. 

Do I REALLY need my sciatic nerve? 

9 more weeks...Yippee!

2 comments:

JACKIE said...

Why would someone take the pictures and leave credit cards?

Tropical punch always gives me heartburn.

I read an article in PREVENTION magazine to take vitamin B for sciatic nerve.

Kim Call said...

I hate trying to cook in the summer. Last year I think we ate everything from the grill or microwave if we wanted it warm. We have a little charcoal grill and use it for multiple course meals when we have time, I can cook meat first eat that while the corn is cooking and then make banana boats on the grill for dessert! So tasty. Last year I got desperate and tried cookies on the grill.