Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dear Baby Horn

I am SUPER excited to meet you.  I'm not trying anything crazy to make you want out..but I am waiting patiently for you to come.  I do have a few complaints though...you seem to really like pushing/kicking on my back (this is not cool with me) and then pushing on my bladder (leading to mommy going through 2 rolls of toilet paper/day).  Thank you for finally accepting that I am going to hold your siblings and that kicking them won't get them to move.  I think you're going to fit right in.  You seem to have a sense of humor like your daddy, which would probably be why you keep bugging my bladder (daddy finds this funny).  Just a warning: Lucy likes to say "eye" and then poke whoever is nearest, in the eye.  She learned this from Ben, who did it to her when he first met her at the hospital.  He might try it again, since he now thinks its funny.  Lucy and Ben are also into grabbing noses and squeezing them and they both think it's fun to watch the reaction of whoever is getting their nose squeezed.  Don't worry though, mommy and daddy have already decided we might have to gate you off in the dining room, so you are close, but not close enough to feel the effects. 
So if you decide to be the one baby that comes early, mommy would be super grateful.  But if you still need time to ensure you come out healthy, that's fine with me too.
Love you,

Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! It was so good to see you guys a couple weeks ago! Time sure has flown by! We are excited to meet the new little baby Horn! Love to all!

Mike, Linds and Kids