Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1month/15 months

Lu and Jo had their well checks today.  Lucy is now weighing 26.13 and is 32 inches tall.  She's in the 95th% for both.  Her head is in the 50%.  Big body, small average head.
Josey is weighing 12.04 and is 22 1/2 inches tall.  For weight, she's in the upper 97th%.  Height she is in the 90th%.  Her head is in the 50%.  Josey is weighing more than the rest of the kids at this age.  And I thought she was going to be the petite one!!  I guess we just grow'em big! 
While we were there, the nurse mentioned that they just got flu shots in and asked if we wanted to do Lucy's.  So we went ahead and did flu shots for Ben and Lucy.  I hadn't planned on doing shots for either of them, so I'm sure they were less than happy with me.  At one point all 3 kids were crying.  I nursed Josey right after she got her shots and it calmed her down fast.  And she woke up at 6pm to nurse and has been asleep since. 

No comments: